The following may be interpreted as DIYHairHacks’s (hereafter ‘the Service’) policy towards copyright infringement on the Service in accordance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (hereafter ‘DMCA’). The address of DIYHairHacks’ Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices (‘Designated Agent’) is listed below.
Reporting Instances of Infringement
If you believe copyright infringing Content is on or accessible through the Service, please send a notice of infringement of copyright containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address listed below:
- Identify the material or work being infringed.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing. This includes its location and enough detail so DIYHairHacks will be able to accurately locate it.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- A statement that the Notifying party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- Contact information for the notifying party.
- A signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, or the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
- After DIYHairHacks removes material persuant to the DMCA notice, DIYHairHacks will notify the user responsible for uploading the material that access to said material has been revoked. DIYHairHacks reserves the right to immediately and without prior notification terminate accounts on the Service for copyright infringement, especially those which are the subject of repeat DMCA notifications.